Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Prayer

I praise You for Your great Love. I praise You for Your Wisdom. I praise You because You are perfect in every way.

Who am I but a mere creature? I have NOTHING that did not come from You. Therefore - I own nothing. I am merely a steward of everything you have entrusted to me. Even my life is not my own but created by You to serve Your purpose. My personal plans mean nothing to me - because any thing I do and anything I accomplish that does not serve Your purpose is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Oh Lord, I am Yours. Make of me what You will. I give my all to You. I do not know what You want me to do. I just want to be available to You to use whenever and however You please.

I love You so much. Sometimes, I can hardly contain myself. Keep me safe in Your care.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment